[support] drupal7 filedepot navigation menuand tags issue

km srikrishnamohan at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 06:53:46 UTC 2013

Dear All,

Solved the issue.
I debugged the my drupal/filedepot  web interface with firebug.

The problem was with jquery.blockui.js script download. When I used wget,
to download it as per README instructions, i got a file with embedded html
code  of that page but not the script; which did not work. So I manually
downloaded the "jquery.unblockUI.js" script and renamed  it to
"jquery.unblock.js"  anf saved it in sites/all/libraries. And then it
loaded the filedepot interface.

Regards,
KM