[support] Understanding the 'user' node

Tim Johnson tim at akwebsoft.com
Tue Jan 29 16:21:54 UTC 2013

* Tim Johnson <tim at akwebsoft.com> [130128 12:00]:
> Select "Show block on specific pages" -> "Only the listed pages"
> And as per documentation entered "user".
> Works great, but someone could still tamper with my website by an
> easy guess (especially if they were familiar with drupal) and try to
> hack their way in.
  Thanks for all of the suggestions. I have enough input to get me
  started.
  FYI:
  1)I'm not paranoid
  2)Some of my potential clients are and they are paid to be.
    Nuff said....
  3)I'm glad I'm using drupal and not the ..um.. other one.
  4)Regardless of the need, this is a good learning exercise
    for me.
  cheers
--
Tim