[support] Calculating the hashed user password

Ursula Pieper dramamezzo at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 23:00:52 UTC 2013

Hi Bill,

You probably would want to implement a modified version of the function
user_check_password  (in includes/password.inc)

For clarification of the method, see:
http://hungred.com/useful-information/php-better-hashing-password/
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/3897434/password-security-sha1-sha256-or-sha512

Best regards, Ursula