[support] Many many modules

Anoop John anoop.john at zyxware.com
Thu Jan 31 04:35:28 UTC 2013

> Al Sessions wrote:
> I have inherited a fairly complex site with a boat load of modules installed
> (many disabled).
>
> Is there a simple way of finding out what modules are actually being used?

You could also use this as an opportunity to document the
functionalities on the site and then work backwards to identify the
modules that are used for specific functionalities and document them.
You could use the strategy suggested by Walt Daniels for this though.
This is a bit tedious but it is a worthwhile investment if you are
planning to maintain the site for long or if there is a possibility of
somebody else inheriting this site later. Once you are done you will
have a clear understanding of what module is used where on the site.

Thanks
Anoop

|--
| Zyxware Technologies
| http://www.zyxware.com
|--
| Be the change you wish to see in the world, M. K. Gandhi
|--