[support] Many many modules

Walt Daniels wdlists at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 14:26:53 UTC 2013

The is another class of contrib modules on some sites, e.g. devel or node
clone, which are normally on the site but disabled, and occasionally
enabled while you do something specific, e.g. debug something, or create a
clone of a node. The only affect of having modules on the site but disabled
is clutter in the modules listing.