[support] Can't clear cache with drush (file permissions)

Fred Yankowski fcy at imsa.edu
Mon Jul 1 20:37:50 UTC 2013

I do that either using sudo to the Apache user

     sudo -u _www drush cc all

or by putting ACLs on the drupal files allowing writing by another user:

     sudo setfacl -R -m u:tim:rwX sites/default/files
     sudo setfacl -R -m d:u:tim:rwX sites/default/files

     drush cc all

However, I gather that setfacl is not generally available on Mac OS X.