[support] Email Best Practise

Kamal Palei palei.kamal at gmail.com
Mon Jul 8 11:10:07 UTC 2013

As of now no.

But I am eager to know how Drupal users use other mail services such as
sendgrid or amazon email solutions.
And in a shared hosting environment, is it possible to use sendgrid and
amazon email solutions.
I see there are drupal modules for those, but need to know can we make use
of these modules in a shared hosting for incoming / outgoing mails , so
that i do not have to depend on my hosting companies mail system which is
quite bad.
thanks
kamal