[support] SQL Error After Moving Site

Steve Kessler skessler at denverdataman.com
Mon Jul 15 18:40:28 UTC 2013

The table did exist at one point looking at the version that was running on
the production server but it is not in the live database.

I ran the database update through Drush.

The code base is the same between the dev and production servers but newer
than the version that was running. I did the move of the code through SCP.

-Steve

Steve Kessler
Owner and Lead Consultant
Denver DataMan, LLC