[support] Multisite help

Cary Gordon listuser at chillco.com
Thu Jul 18 19:50:45 UTC 2013

Technically, it might be possible. Practically, it would be a major hassle, and explaining why would take more time than I can give this.

We are currently running a huge D6 multisite, table-sharing site that has 1,100 tables. It runs fine.

If you need to share users among a large number of sites, you should consider using bakery or perhaps an LDAP based solution.

If you are sharing content, look at feeds.

Thanks,

Cary