[support] Updates

Chris Miller cjm at tryx.org
Thu Jul 25 18:16:38 UTC 2013

The solution was to read the error message carefully to determine which module was complaining -- in this specific case, "location". Go to http://drupal.org/project/location and download the most recent tar.gz, unpack it and put it in place (.../sites/all/modules/location). This would fix the current problem and expose the next one. I needed to manually upgrade about six modules before Drupal was happy again.

I'm still unclear how I fumbled this, but I'm happy with the recovery.

Thanks for the help,

Chris.