[support] Database Drivers unreachable (dependecy hell)

Jamie Holly hovercrafter at earthlink.net
Sat Jun 1 07:09:42 UTC 2013

Plop <?php phpinfo(); ?> into a file and load that in your browser to
make sure PDO is actually loading. You should also have the base pdo
driver there (pdo.so) and that along with whatever databases you want to
use need to be loaded through php.ini as such:

extension=pdo.so
extension=pdo_mysql.so

Jamie Holly
http://www.intoxination.net