[support] Database Drivers unreachable (dependecy hell)

Tim Johnson tim at akwebsoft.com
Sat Jun 1 19:58:10 UTC 2013

* Jamie Holly <hovercrafter at earthlink.net> [130601 11:40]:
> Try:
>
> php --ini
>
> That will list all loaded configuration files.
>
> If nothing is showing up, then you need to figure out where PHP was
> configured to look for configuration files when it was compiled.
>
> php -i | grep Configure
>
> Look for:
>
> --with-config-file-path
> --with-config-file-scan-dir
>
> That will give you the direcories PHP is configure to look for the ini
> file in. If you can't find anything there, then you need to ask on the
> support list/forum for wherever you downloaded PHP from. This is one of
> those things that is very distribution dependent.
  Thanks again. I have located
  /opt/local/etc/php5/php.ini-development
  and copied it to php.ini
  Now I have configuration file. I'm still not showing the drivers.
  FYI: This php was shipped with the OS, so I will try my macports
  ML and if no help there, I will get on a PHP forum.

  Have you a recommendation?
  In the meantime, running update.php from drupal itself does the
  job, it's just that I really like drush.
  cheers
--
Tim
http://www.akwebsoft.com