[support] Database Drivers unreachable (dependecy hell)

Jamie Holly hovercrafter at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 3 00:30:52 UTC 2013

You copied the file, but you didn't configure it. The production files
don't come with PDO enabled. You need these lines in there:

extension=pdo.so
extension=pdo_mysql.so

(NOTE: Those lines are in there, but they are commented out by default.
Depending on what has been done with the distribution, they most likely
also try to load .dll files, which are for WIndows.)

Jamie Holly
http://www.intoxination.net
http://www.hollyit.net