[support] Rules redirect

Franz Iberl f.iberl at amazonas-box.de
Thu Jun 6 19:51:57 UTC 2013

Am 06.06.13 14:40, schrieb Patrick Avella:
> I use the geo_ip module in apache to block china/russia/africa at the web
> server level. If you have access you may want to look into it.

to block a whole geographical region is "too much" in my opinion, and I consider  it  unnecessary too. With blocking of the biggest "hits" only the rest does no longer hurt too much, and peaple from that region have still chance for access.

  Yes, with this method you need no longer spend time about a big part of the "spectrum", but I do prefer to keep the web "international" in spite of the spam, even if I have to look after the blocking list from time to time.

Servus
   Franz