[support] jEditable success?

James R Stone fndtn357 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 8 14:11:55 UTC 2013

I installed DataTables into my Drupal 7 site (Views 7.3-3.7). It works well.

My client needed more functionality and so I am trying jEditable
7.x-1.x-dev. The interface appears and the text seems editable, saving the
information throws an error that tells me it cannot connect to the db. Has
anyone tried this module and had any success?

*James R Stone* *Drupal developer/Consultant*
Tel: (216) 635-9247 | Mobile: (216) 712-5492
fndtn357 at gmail.com

[image: LinkedIn] <http://www.linkedin.com/in/jamesrstone> [image:
Twitter]<http://www.twitter.com/fndtn357>

 <http://www.twitter.com/fndtn357>"The skill of coding is to create a
context in which other people can contribute."