[support] Getting from field collection to parent node

Nancy Wichmann nan_wich at bellsouth.net
Mon Jun 10 21:10:00 UTC 2013

I am creating a new node that has one or more field collections within it. In those field collections, there is a computed field. In the code for computing that value, I need to get back up to the node that contains the collection. I am not having a lot of luck figuring out how to do that. [Note, this is a new node, so menu_get_object() is not helpful.]

Nancy