[support] Comment Access on Private Group Node

LINDA ROMEY lromey at gmail.com
Thu Jun 13 13:52:21 UTC 2013

First, on my site all comments are limited to viewing by authenticated members only.
In the Groups, leaders can decide if posts are for any authenticated member or strictly for the group members but comments are only visible to group members. I achieved this by using panels and selecting by OG type and then views with context and OG relationship arguments. Been running for a couple years now with no problem.

I seem to recall trying content access and found it conflicted with OG permissions.

good luck
Linda