[support] How to safeguard sites from unwanted users

Kamal Palei palei.kamal at gmail.com
Fri Jun 21 14:15:03 UTC 2013

I am thinking of below solution.

For my site, it is easy for us to find who are unwanted users using some
mechanism. I am planning to write a custom module, that will allow
administrator to list down unwanted users and these users references I will
keep in a separate table , lets call it *table-a*. When a new user
registers, I will check table-a, and if any entry found, I will use that
entry's UID, for new user. Thereby over the time, anytime you see the
unwanted users in my site will be less.

Best Regards
Kamal
Net Cloud Systems, Bangalore-08