[support] flags 7.2 and rules module

Jim Ruby jim at v-community.com
Sat Jun 29 02:45:45 UTC 2013

maybe I am not being clear, let me try again.

drupal 7.22 rules 7.20 flag 2 latest version in the 2 branch.

I want to perform this check after saving or updating content.
If "needs review" global flag is check
then
unflag the following two flags
"post to web site" global flag and "notify via email" global flag

my other rules will be if
"post to web site" global flag and "notify via email" global flag is checked
then
unflag
"needs review" global flag.

I'm just missing something here when creating the rule

1. add rule
2 enter name of rule
3. choose after saving or updating content

Here is where I am getting lost. I saw some screen casts, but they did not
help and I can not find any recipes in any of my google searches so far.

Any help please?

Thank you