[support] D7 Separate field templates for jquery tab content?

Anoop John anoop.john at zyxware.com
Sun Mar 10 17:57:18 UTC 2013

> Yes, through Performance, since often Drush doesn't quite clear all. No change.

I don't see why it wouldn't work assuming that your field names are
field-tab1 and field-tab2. Did you check file permissions and
ownership of the template files? They should be readable by the
webserver.

If that doesn't work you can try poking around in the theme function
with some debug code to see what is happening.

Thanks
Anoop

|--
| Zyxware Technologies
| http://www.zyxware.com
|--
| Be the change you wish to see in the world, M. K. Gandhi
|--