[support] Drupal7 + Memcache install issue

Jamie Holly hovercrafter at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 18 04:48:44 UTC 2013

Have you set up Drupal to load the cache backend files and set the cache
class, as stated in the readme file? You got to have these in your
sites/default/settings.php file:

$conf['cache_backends'][] = 'sites/all/modules/memcache/memcache.inc';
$conf['cache_default_class'] = 'MemCacheDrupal';

(If the module isn't in sites/all/modules, then change it to where you
unzipped it.)

That's also where you set your memcache servers. Check the readme file
out for instructions on that.

Jamie Holly
http://www.intoxination.net
http://www.hollyit.net