[support] Secure login

Michael Prasuhn mike at mikeyp.net
Mon Mar 18 21:58:08 UTC 2013

In 6.x secure_pages could implement the described behavior in an insecure method (ironically) unless you added the http://drupal.org/project/securepages_prevent_hijack module. The hijack prevention module is included in D7 but it's not enabled until you set $conf['https'] = TRUE in settings.php. Drupal 7 does prevent the old insecure behavior when attempting mixed-mode SSL as you noticed in your first comment, unless that setting is enabled.

Michael Prasuhn
http://mikeyp.net