[support] Google pages

Roger arelem at bigpond.com
Thu Mar 21 05:52:13 UTC 2013

We have a Drupal 7 site which has a significant amount of information in
members area database which is access controlled by permissions and roles.
I have noticed that in google many of our member's only pages are
appearing. There are over 20 so far.

As the information for these pages is derived virtually by Drupal via
taxonomy and views, I am wondering whether the member's pages google
finds are the result of members searching and google memorising the
search or whether in fact google is searching the site and creating the
pages.

Can someone please advise me how best to stop google from finding and
accessing members only data.
Help or even some understanding of how to manage this would be of great
assistance
Thanks in advance
Roger