[support] Google pages

Anoop John anoop.john at zyxware.com
Thu Mar 21 06:10:32 UTC 2013

>> Can someone please advise me how best to stop google from finding and
>> accessing members only data.
>> Help or even some understanding of how to manage this would be of great
>> assistance

If Google is accessing members-only pages there is clearly an access
configuration / security issue on your site. Please see if you can
access one such page as an anonymous user. I would think it would be
accessible. It might just be a matter of permissions for the content
types if these pages are to be accessed by all authenticated users
irrespective of ownership. If you want more fine grained permissions
you will probably require content access module or custom access rule
implementations.

Thanks
Anoop

|--
| Zyxware Technologies
| http://www.zyxware.com
|--
| Be the change you wish to see in the world, M. K. Gandhi
|--