[support] Drupal 7 BOOST Cache Clear

Austin Einter austin.einter at gmail.com
Sat Mar 23 02:15:28 UTC 2013

Hi List
I have a D7 site with BOOST , memcached server (with php pecl memcache*d*).*
*
I modified some code, cleared cache from from config/performance page.
Also restarted memcached etc.., but no luck. Still my old code gets
executed.

Kindly suggest, how do I clear boost cache and memcached cache.

-Austin

*
*