[support] Recent move Drupal 6.22, PHP5.3, PostGresql 8.4 doesn't work

Max Pyziur pyz at brama.com
Sun Mar 24 21:05:45 UTC 2013

On Sun, 24 Mar 2013, Jamie Holly wrote:

> Apache doesn't have anything to do with the database. That's PHP and
> Drupal. Since you're getting the site offline error, there's a problem
> within the database. Check your PHP/Apache error logs and see what's
> being reported there.

In the Apache logs, there is a 503 error; the message means "Temporarily
Unavailable — the service or file that is being requested is not currently
available."

Is this a setting within the database? If so what table; can I do an
update sql command?

Where else can I look?

By having done a fresh install, I see that Drupal 6.28 and PHP 5.3 can
coexist.

> Jamie Holly
> http://www.intoxination.net
> http://www.hollyit.net