[support] Recent move Drupal 6.22, PHP5.3, PostGresql 8.4 doesn't work - continuing

Metzler, David metzlerd at evergreen.edu
Mon Mar 25 22:39:14 UTC 2013

I have seen other threads on this error that suggest looking at the watchdog table, which might be filling up with errors ( via a select * from watchdog).  You might try deleting all the records in watchdog, visiting the site then looking at watchdog again to see what info is in there.

This isn't a civicrm installation is it?

Looks like you've got a thorny one....

Dave