[support] Moving hosting, site no longer works

John Tate john at johntate.org
Thu Mar 28 18:04:12 UTC 2013

I would but dreamhost isn't very flexible and I thought I had everything
and could move the domain. As it was I had to find the IP of Dreamhosts
mysql server which wasn't easy because it was just mysql.johntate.org. If I
had noticed my error in the first place I wouldn't have had to go to so
much effort, so adding to my stupidity part of me just really wanted drupal
to be at fault and it was bending my vision.

www.johntate.org