[support] Drupal 7 as simple Project Manager

lamp at afan.net lamp at afan.net
Fri Mar 29 15:12:04 UTC 2013

Hi,

I have few "clients" I'm helping them with their website. They
are sending to me stuff to add/delete/edit on my private email and it's
now a little mess. And I overlooked few times their emails.

I was thinking, if it's possible, to build Drupal 7 website (I have few
"empty" domains) and use it as a simple Project Manager.
My idea was to create accounts for each client and they will be able to
see only their stuff. I would create content type "Task" where
they can write down what they want me to do, upload files, etc.

How hard/easy it would be to make? Any comments?

Thanks,

LAMP