[support] help with php please

Pia Oliver pia at piasworld.com
Thu May 2 21:07:13 UTC 2013

I have a custom module which replaces some asci characters with htlm
equivalent for display on the webpages. I am exporting from a
FileMaker database and importing via Feeds Module.

In my custom module I added this:

       $node->field_book_title['und']['0']['value'] =
str_replace("'","'",$node->field_book_title['und']['0']['value']);

and then get an error and cannot see the screen. I want to display an
apostrophe in the appropriate places and thought I did it correctly
but ...

I also want to replace "<br>" with a line break and now am afraid of
trying that ... suggestions please.

thanks,

Pia

--

Randall House
(member Antiquarian Booksellers' Association of America -

(805) 963-1909      fax (805) 963-1650
<http://www.RandallHouseRareBooks.com>

Know who your Internet bookseller is! Look for the ABAA membership logo, the
Antiquarian Booksellers' Association of America - now more than 50
years of professional organization requiring its members to have a
proven track record of knowledge and experience, and to abide by a
written code of ethics.