[support] Views with OR Between Multiple Conditions

Steve Kessler skessler at denverdataman.com
Sun May 5 16:35:52 UTC 2013

I am working on a view that needs to get results from one of two places.
The first is a series of taxonomy terms that are each referenced by a field
on a specific node type.  The second is a separate set of fields but
references to the same terms held in a field collection that is on the same
content type.  The idea is to have a primary and a secondary way to include
information in a list.

If I clone my view and only do the first half it works perfectly.  If  I
only do the second half it also works perfectly.  However when I put them
together with an OR operator in between the two sets of possible data I get
no data back.

[image: Inline image 1]

I was going to post this in the Views issues but this could have to with
Views or Filed Collections or Field Collections Views so hope someone might
have some experience with this.

I appreciate the help.

Thanks,
Steve