[support] Apache solr integration - Adding new fields during indexing of a node/document

Mukesh Agarwal mukesh.agarwal17 at gmail.com
Mon May 13 03:53:11 UTC 2013

I agree with Earnie. To be able to filter based on the criteria you listed,
you need to store them as indexes in solr which would require them to be
Drupal fields. You will have to figure out a way to get the data from
resume and store them as drupal fields (preferably user fields).

Cheers,
Mukesh Agarwal