[support] FieldInfo not added to class registry when updating to Drupal 7.22

Linda Romey lromey at gmail.com
Tue May 14 22:44:44 UTC 2013

Thank you...I rushed home, reinstalled drupal 7.21 on my dev site (all
modules are up-to-date) and upgraded to php v 5.3. Checked, all successful.
Then I installed 7.22 again and got the same error--*Fatal error*: Class
'FieldInfo' not found in *
/mnt/www/html/osb2011dev/docroot/modules/field/field.info.inc* on line *28*
*
*
I am so lost here...I always keep my drupal version updated on my sites and
this is the first time I've had a problem I couldn't figure out. I'm
thinking of going into the database and manually disabling all contrib
modules...any other thoughts would be much appreciated!
thanks again