[support] LTI development

Waprothero@gmail.com waprothero at gmail.com
Fri May 17 19:30:51 UTC 2013

Folks,
This is a bit off topic, but I am exploring the LTI format for plug-in learning modules. Instructure's canvas site has a course for learning this, but it's really terrible for newbies like me who would like to learn more about the technology behind it while learning the API. One thing I've been searching for is a simple example of an LTI app. The course gives no examples, and I haven't been able to find other suitable learning resources.

I know there is a drupal module in development, but I'd like to get a better foundation, with simple examples, etc.

Is anybody developing this kind of app and could point me to a simple example as a starting point?

Best,
Bill

William Prothero
http://es.earthednet.org