[support] Submit two different form on one submit button

Ken Robinson kenrbnsn at rbnsn.com
Mon May 20 14:30:44 UTC 2013

This has nothing to do with Drupal, it's pure
HTML. You can't submit a form from a different
page, since it isn't rendered. Something is wrong
with your logic & design. Re-think what you want
to do.  If both forms are on the same page, you
could do it with Javascript, but even that would be a bad design.

Ken