[support] Menu Contextual Links

Nancy Wichmann nan_wich at bellsouth.net
Mon May 20 16:27:36 UTC 2013

I went to a lot of effort to get the menu links the way the designer wanted them, only to find the contextual links for the menu occupying some space at the right end of the menu bar. This is a Zen subtheme in D7. I really need to get the nav bar to span 100% left to right. Anyone have any advice on what to do with the links? I don't mind them even going completely away as long as all the other blocks keep theirs.

May the peace of God be with you.
Nancy E. Wichmann, PMP
(781) 697-6344