[support] drupal6 and python

Jamie Holly hovercrafter at earthlink.net
Tue May 21 01:05:11 UTC 2013

Where did the Python come from? Is it in some custom module or
contributed module?

How is it being called? Is it just requested through the webserver, or
is Drupal calling it via an exec?

As Walt said, you're hosting company may have changed versions. There
are numerous ways to set servers up to handle multiple versions of
Python, so you're best bet is to contact your host.

Jamie Holly
http://www.intoxination.net
http://www.hollyit.net