[support] Custom print template help..

Wipe_Out wipe_out at users.sourceforge.net
Tue May 21 12:35:41 UTC 2013

Hi,

I have a content type that creates a basic invoice.. I now need to create a
formatted printable invoice using the data shown on the invoice..

I have installed the print module which created the "printable version"
link.. I now need to customise the layout..

This is a non-programmer talking so please be gentle and verbose.. :)

I created a "print--node--invoice.tpl.php" in my theme directory and copied
the tpl.php file from the print module directory to get me started..

So far so good..

Now where I have got stuck is putting in the individual fields where I want
them.. There is a $content variable used in the example but that just shows
everything..

How do I tell the template where I want individual fields?

So for example say I want to output the field_inv_num value?

Thanks..