[support] Mass E-Mail in Drupal 7

Steve Kessler skessler at denverdataman.com
Tue May 28 06:56:50 UTC 2013

Drupal will not put a limit. If you are sending lots of emails consider
running them in a queue.  You might want to look at message module and
Views Bulk Operations.  This might be a good way to get the emails out of
Drupal.

Mandrill and Amazon mail service both have integrations with Drupal so you
do not need to be concerned about your ISP.

-Steve