[support] Images or styling disappearing on some pages?

Jessica Hannan jessica at halodigitaldesign.com
Fri Nov 1 05:46:00 UTC 2013

I just finished migrating this site over from a different host.  Everything
was scattered everywhere, so I finally have everything moving in the right
direction. As soon as I thought I was done, suddenly some of the menu bars
and buttons aren;t showing up.  But only on some of the pages.

I've been hacking away at this on and off for a few days and frankly I'm
burnt out and I'm hitting a wall.

Can someone look and tell my why some pages have the correct styling and
some don't?

Should look like this:

http://www.discountrubbermulch.com/gallery_landscape

Coming up like this: