[support] Action configuration form not appearing

Jeff Greenberg listmail.ayendesigns at gmail.com
Wed Nov 6 08:18:16 UTC 2013

WIth the code, below, my action is appearing in the correct dropdown, and I
can select it and assign it to the trigger. The problem is that it doesn't
seem to know that there is a configuration form. Cache cleared and
re-cleared.

function my_module_action_info() {
  $actions = array(
    'my_module_action' => array(
      'type' => 'node',
      'label' => t('Text'),
      'configurable' => TRUE,
      'triggers' => array('node_presave'),
    ),
  );

  return $actions;
}

function my_module_action($node, $context) {

}
function my_module_action_form($context) {

  $form['types'] = array(
    '#type' => 'checkboxes',
    '#title' => t('Content types'),
    '#description' => t('Select the content types'),
    '#options' => node_type_get_names(),
    '#default_value' => variable_get('$types, ''),
  );
  return $form;
}
function my_module_validate($form, $form_state) {

}
function my_module_submit($form, $form_state) {

}

--
---
drupal.org/user/367108