[support] How to tell Backup and Migrate Files which directory to back up?

MBR mbr at arlsoft.com
Thu Nov 7 19:35:54 UTC 2013

I just installed Backup and Migrate Files.  I then asked it to create a
backup of the Files Directory.  The directory I wanted backed up was
DOCUMENT_ROOT/sites/default/files, but instead it backed up
DOCUMENT_ROOT/files.  I can't find any way to tell it to back up the
directory where the uploaded files actually are.

BTW, the version I installed was backup_migrate_files-6.x-1.x-dev.tar.gz

        Mark Rosenthal
        mbr at arlsoft.com <mailto:mbr at arlsoft.com>