[support] Database Prefix

Jamie Holly hovercrafter at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 8 21:01:37 UTC 2013

So long as any custom modules used the proper {} wrap of table names in
their queries, there would be no problem changing them. Just be sure to
change the prefix in settings.php so you aren't pulling hair out
wondering what went wrong (I just say that because I can see myself
doing it!).

Jamie Holly
http://hollyit.net