[support] Database Prefix

Kevin Davison kevin.davison at quevin.com
Fri Nov 8 21:00:58 UTC 2013

Nancy, not a big deal. Besides using some clever regex, you could just
download the DB, open in a "robust" text editor (BBEdit?), and
search/replace away those prefixes... then upload to replace.

Change your settings.php DB connection to exclude the prefix. After that,
it's best to use Drush to rebuild the registry, clear cache, etc.

Kevin