[support] Registrations module need help...

Philip_Wetzel at nhd.uscourts.gov Philip_Wetzel at nhd.uscourts.gov
Wed Nov 13 15:23:48 UTC 2013

I'm still trying to get Event registrations cleaned up on my site. If I
could only exchange a few emails or better yet have a 1/2 hour phone
conversation with someone in the know, I think I'd be in great shape.

I have it working more less, but not ready for prime time. I think my
greatest source of confusion is exactly what modules are used for the
latest and greatest version of event registrations. In my searching, I have
learned that this particular functionality has gone through a rather
extensive evolution over time. If I'm not mistaken, the latest and greatest
collection of modules required are Registration, Registration Entity
Access, Registration Views, Registration Waitlist.
If I'm not mistaken Entity Registration, and EVA are not required. I think
one of my problems is I still have one or both of those modules mixed in
making things clunky.
I realize that the documentation for modules has to assume a certain level
of Drupal knowledge, and my level of knowledge is maybe getting past
beginner at this point. But, still the 2 pages I've found leave do little
to clear my confusion. Maybe I'm asking for more idiot proofing like these
modules are NOT required (EVA, Entity Registration) for instance in this
case...I think.
I thank any replies in advance, and apologize in advance if there is a more
relevant post somewhere. I'm going through the documentation once again.
Phil