[support] Data collection and analysis

Anoop John anoop.john at zyxware.com
Thu Nov 14 23:06:56 UTC 2013

If you are a planning to do custom programming on your own then I think
that custom database tables and custom queries and views integration would
be the way to go.

If you are not planning to do custom programming on your own then content
types, node references, views and views export should work for you.

I am assuming that you are going to do the analysis outside of the system
in say libreoffice spreadsheets.

Thanks

*Anoop John*
Chief Technology Officer

[image: Zyxware Technologies]
 Be the change you wish to see in the world - *M. K. Gandhi*

aj_zyxware

www.zyxware.com

www.facebook.com/zyxware