[support] Data collection and analysis

Metzler, David metzlerd at evergreen.edu
Fri Nov 15 15:53:47 UTC 2013

I have a report writing module that might be of interest to your project:

http://drupal.org/project/forena

If your SQL skills are up to snuff, then it might make some of the work lighter for you.

I have done some of this in the past using web forms, including some fairly complicated analysis, but it sounds like you want more than web forms will realistically offer.   Building a custom app with a custom data structure seems most straightforward, along with some statistical tables.