[support] Multiple file download

Metzler, David metzlerd at evergreen.edu
Tue Nov 26 00:05:39 UTC 2013

I’d recommend googling this yourself also, as this is one of a few mechanisms out there.  There is reference to some other sample js code.  Javascript sandboxes should prevent you from controlling save location or changing the users file save experience, but many browsers will have a default location for this.