[support] How to remove completely FCKEditor?

Afan drupal at afan.net
Tue Oct 1 03:59:54 UTC 2013

I installed FCKEditor on my Drupal 7 'bout 2 years ago and it was
working fine. Then one day I realized it stopped working. Don't know
exactly when it stopped and if it did after some updates or new modules.
I've overwrite the module from backup but didn't help.
Removed completely the module and installed again - nothing.
Removed again the module and installed CKEditor - nothing again. Simply
there is no (F)CKEditor.
I wonder how to remove 100% (F)CKEditor? I realized that even you remove
the module, tables in mysql stay...

Thanks for any help,
Afan