[support] Production site to Windows (WAMP)

Al Sessions fultonchain at gmail.com
Tue Oct 1 21:44:08 UTC 2013

I'm trying to replicate a live site locally using Windows and WAMP and have
run into a permissions problem. None of the user credentials work and login
attempts inevitably result in an "Access Denied" error.

The rest of the site is properly configured and the front end is apparently
fine.

I'm able to run Drush and using user-create or user-password says it
worked, but it doesn't. All login attempts still result in "Access Denied".

I have exported and imported the database multiple times (I'd be embarassed
to give an exact number) with Backup and Migrate and also with phpMyAdmin..
All seems to be in order.

I have used scripts from drupal.org to reset the password, they say they
work, but don't. I've re-salted and tried manually editing the
database.Cleared caches and cookies over and over.  I have multiple Drupal
installations and databases running on the same WAMP stack without issues.

I was wondering if I'm missing anything obvious?

--
Al Sessions